Monday, February 13, 2012

its not like lost keys, but still.

Waiting in the check out line at Winco today, a woman tapped me on the shoulder.

Woman: Ma'am. Uh, ma'am excuse me.

Me: Yes?

Woman: Excuse me, but you have a paper banana stuck to your butt.

Me: (Excitedly) Oh! I was looking for that all morning. Thank you so much. I am so happy I didn't lose it.

Woman: You lost your paper banana?

(She was looking at me expectantly. I thought about it for a sec. Nah, too much to explain).

Me: Don't ask.

5 comments:

Mackenzie Sue said...

hahahaha and this mom is exactly why i love you. I'm just sad i wasn't there to witness it.

Megs said...

as am i, Kenz. As am i. ;0)

Anonymous said...

Okay, this has to have an anonymous comment. Let's see, a paper banana stuck to your butt. I could write a book about that. I know I could write a song about it.

The morning sun shines through the clouds.
Winter gloom no longer shrouds,
On golden wings I rise above the rut
Because I've got a paper banana stuck to my butt.

Only you dear sister, only you.

cs said...

Brahahahahah! Only you dear brother, only you.

The coolest fat panda said...

hahahaha you are so cute mom :D