Monday, February 11, 2008

Strawberry Love


Yesterday’s Sunday chicken turned out a little dry and the potatoes were not their usual best but I redeemed myself with this:

This brought rave reviews all the way around. And why not? As it is simply heavenly tasting and very Valentiney. Okay, I’ll share. First, bake a white cake. Either in a heart shaped pan or a square one and a circle one and then cut the circle in half and attach to the square to make a heart. Let cake cool.

Then fill the layer with frosting which consists of 1 block cream cheese, 2 cups whipped cream, 2 cups powdered sugar. Oh, and I tinted it with just a hint of Strawberry Danish Dessert and added a few sliced berries to the filling.

Then after I frosted the whole thing and refrigerated it for a couple of hours, I topped it off with a Strawberry glaze consisting of strawberries and Danish dessert.

It was sooo good. But don’t take my word for it.



Go make this now.

1 comment:

Megs said...

Soooooooo goooooooood!!!! Mmm...