Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Write. With Your New Computer.


It's only the 16th of January, still early yet, but what the hey, I will jump the gun and share one of my New Year Resolutions which is: TO POST MORE, people! Yup, I'm going to write more. This is because I am in dire need of a sense of order and my thoughts come 'rumble tumble pell mell' (like the Pokey Little Puppy:)

Anyway, thank you Mr. Brian Clark whoever you are as I stumbled across your motivational list on blogging. And ooh, baby I am all about lists.

10 Steps to Becoming a Better Writer

1. Write.
2. Write more.
3. Write even more.
4. Write even more than that.
5. Write when you don’t want to.
6. Write when you do.
7. Write when you have something to say.
8. Write when you don’t.
9. Write every day.
10. Keep writing.

No comments: