Monday, January 25, 2010

Howard-approved Pinto Bean diet


I ran into Kathy and Dana at Walmart earlier in the month. We chatted for over an hour near the checkout stands. Such excitement, planning for an upcoming wedding. You knew it would come up in the convo: how to look good for the wedding pics, as in how to drop pounds fast. I told them I would send them the link to the popular Tim Ferriss diet:

http://www.fourhourworkweek.com/blog/2007/04/06/how-to-lose-20-lbs-of-fat-in-30-days-without-doing-any-exercise/

Anyone brave enough to give it a go? I totally would, in a heartbeat even, 'cept, excuse me for saying, but what about all that gas?
If you have a suggestion on how to handle that, let me know.

1 comment:

Dana said...

Thanks Candy I was hoping you'd send the link. I'm thinking beano? I best start cooking a batch of Grandpa's beans and locating some grass fed beef in I.F.