Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Aunties step out…


Penee had the great idea to celebrate Kathleen’s birthday with a visit to Thanksgiving Point Gardens. Great idea, Pen. We chatted and strolled and shared a $2.00 pop when it got too hot. The gardens are truly lovely, almost made me feel like I was visiting Lady Catherine de Bourgh’s estate.

Afterwards, we finished up the funfest by eating salads at Café Rio. I loved chillin’ with my Sis in laws. It was delightful. Also, big birthday wishes to Kathleen, a truly great sister-in-law and wonderful person. I love you, lady.

And if you are wondering why there are so many shots of rumps in this video, well, let me just say that my sisters-in-law can be less than cooperative. They should have heeded my photographic suggestions. When you won’t pose for the camera, ladies, this is what you get. Just be glad your fannies are still in such great shape ; )



3 comments:

lacy lee said...

looks like a fabulous time!

Megs said...

Whoa! look out hotties are in town!! Glad you gals had fun!!

Anonymous said...

It was a truly lovely day in a lovely place with two very lovely ladies. Thanks Penee and Candy for a very fun afternoon. Love, Kathleen