Thursday, November 8, 2007

Where In The World Is Carmen Sandiego?


Has anyone besides myself noticed and profoundly felt the absence of one of our favorite bloggers? JLA, what has happened to ye? Where have ye gone?

Those of you who agree with me and want JLA to resume his blogging wit and wisdom please say so in my comment section. Word out on the street is that if we get at least 8 comments begging him to come back to A.S.S blogging activity, he will. Sort of a write in campaign, kinda.

Each comment should contain the reason you want him to come back, what you promise if he does and a declaration of his inestimable value to Assdom.

Something like:

JLA, I want you to come back to your blog because I miss the pictures of Cibola and because you are funny. Without your blog I will die. If you come back to writing posts I promise to forgive you for all those times growing up when you sat on me and dangled a long strand of spit over me, or stuck a wet finger in my ear. Yeah, I will forgive you for even that, that’s just how serious I am. The A.S.S blogosphere is not the same without you. Puhleeeeezzzzzz come back, JLA. U r cool.

Yup, that should do it. Write in campaign starts now.

6 comments:

lacy lee said...

JLA, I too demand a reinstatement of your blogging proliferation. How are we supposed to know what Chad is up to? How are you supposed to make fun of us all? You've even neglected to make comments on OUR blogs. This is not to be borne. I'll tell you what I'll concede: saying that the original black and white P&P (the one with Laurence Olivier) is tops. There, are you happy?

Anonymous said...

JLA, I encourage you to continue your dodgy ways. Do not give in... hey, I just had a thought. Maybe JLA is part of the WGA and is currently on strike. I support you JLA, don't let those greedy production companies keep any rightful profit from you. Go WGA!

Evad

Lindsay said...

JLA, I would love a return to the wit and wisdom that we have come to know so well. My quality of life would be greatly enhanced by a post or two.

Dana said...

JLA,

I have felt your absence profoundly and would be most grateful if you would return to enlighten me. How am I suppose to learn of my heritage without your posts to teach me?! Please come back!

Anonymous said...

Uncle JLA,
Here's a song for you (sung to the tune my bonnie lies over the ocean)

My uncle has quit his blogging,
because of this we're all sobbing,
My uncle has quit his blogging,
My uncle Jeff is a bum,
Bring back,
bring back,
Oh, bring back his post to me, to me,
bring back,
bring back,
His absence just cannot be

ld said...

JLA, we are ASSking you to rejoin the blogging world.