Saturday, August 11, 2007

Officially Engaged


Around 8 this evening I received the following exciting text messages.

Megs: Picture message (image of Meghan’s hand sporting a beautiful sparkly shiny diamond. I’ll let her post it on her blog)
Megs:: I’m engaged. It’s official!
Megs: Mumsie 4?
Megs: Mumsie, I’m engaged.
Megs: He proposed.
Me: So glad, as now we won’t have to take back the wedding dress. : ) I’m soooo happy for you.
Kody: Ah, thank you. Ah, thank you.
Me: I understand now why it took you so long as judging from the size of that diamond it must have taken the 7 Dwarfs a really long time to excavate it. Holy Carbon! It’s beautiful.
Megs: Mumsie, it’s gorgeous and he’s perfect.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

new post please

Kodison said...

Someone keeps bo_he_ing me _o upda_e my pos_, while _ha_ ce__ain someone seems _o have neglec_ed thei_ own... lead by example belle maman... :)

Anonymous said...

Way too long without an update. Not acceptable. Not kosher. Make something up if you have to. We all do.